Dried Flower Spring Wreath Making Workshop – 23rd March 2022
After selling out 4 consecutive dates at Christmas, we are thrilled to announce our new Dried Flower Spring Wreath Making Workshop on the 23rd March 2022. It will take place at the Crown Hotel in Boston Spa.
This beautiful venue in the heart of Boston Spa are kindly opening their doors to the Quietly Wild and our wonderful guests.
Join us to make your very own dried floral wreath using a selection of beautiful dried flowers for the Spring season – let your creative juices run wild whilst you create your dried flower wreaths.
Join us from 6pm (with a prompt start at 6.30pm) where we will spend a few hours wreath making, plus, included in the price is a glass of fizz or soft drink and nibbles! (Any dietary requirements, please let us know ahead of time!)
All tools to make your dried flower wreath will be provided so you only have to think about turning up. Also included will be a welcome drink on arrival and a delicious Charcuterie Board (please let us know of your dietary requirements.)
Wreath making is not just for the Christmas season, and it fast becoming a popular way to spend an afternoon where you can switch off and get creative. We could not be more excited to welcome you to this event!
Be warned though, our last wreath making workshop events sold out very quickly so don’t delay if you’d like to secure your place…
What’s included in the ticket price of £60pp?
- A welcome drink of fizz on arrival (soft drink available);
- A Charcuterie Board;
- Step by step tuition by Bee;
- 10 inch wreath;
- A selection of seasonal dried & preserved flowers to create the most beautiful wreath;
- Floristry wire;
- Twine to hang your wreath
- Payment is required in full at check-out and no refunds can be issued – if you are unable to make it we will send out the wreath kit to your home address.
- We reserve the right to ask disruptive ticket holders to leave.
- Price includes 1 welcome drink, festive nibbles (please advise of any dietary requirements beforehand as food will be provided directly by the Crown Hotel, Boston Spa – the quietly wild cannot be held responsible for dietary requirements.) and all the tools and flowers needed to make your very own dried flower wreath.
- The quietly wild store accepts no responsibility for any injury or damage whilst at our event.
- Please note any interaction with the general public poses an elevated risk of being exposed to COVID-19 and we cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed while in attendance at the event. The quietly wild store is not responsible for the health and safety of this event. We encourage you to follow the governments safety policies, as well as local laws and restrictions. We suggest taking a lateral flow before arriving to ensure we are being responsible to our fellow attendee’s.